Test Prep Products
Do you want to strengthen your student’s test-taking skills, build confidence, prepare for timed testing, and develop your student’s study skills?
Test preparation can be extremely helpful.
Let Seton provide the solution for your student’s test preparation needs.
Our Test Prep Products…
- Ease testing anxiety
- Provide practice test questions in areas tested
- Familiarize students with the format of standardized tests
- Can be used by homeschoolers, private schools, and public schools
- Teach students test-taking strategies and techniques for answering different kinds of questions
Test Prep Products
|PLEASE NOTE: Test prep products in test orders are usually shipped before test materials.|
Spectrum Test Practice Reproducible (Grades 1-8)
Spectrum® Test Practice Reproducible Workbook includes comprehensive and “real” practice tests in reading, language arts and math. And yes, they are reproducible for classroom and individual use!
Brain Quest Workbook
The Brain Quest Workbook series for grades K-6 includes hundreds of exercises for spelling, vocabulary, reading, writing, language arts, math, science, social studies and more! This can be used as a year-long test prep program.
IOWA Practice Tests
Forms A/B/C (Grades K-12)
Iowa Tests of Basic Skills® Practice Tests for Forms A, B, & C are available for grades K–12. These short practice tests (7-18 pages) help students know what to expect on test day and increase their confidence in taking the test.
Scoring High on the IOWA
This test prep program is one of the most comprehensive available for the IOWA Tests of Basic Skills. With both a Student Edition of approximately 140 pages for extensive study, and a Teacher’s Edition of nearly 180 pages, the program gives your student the self-confidence they need. Look Inside!
IOWA Practice Tests
Forms E/F/G (Grades K-12)
These short practice tests (about 7-18 pages) for the Iowa Assessments™ have been designed to help students grades K-12 become familiar with the types of tasks they will encounter on the Iowa Assessments Form E.
CogAT Practice Test (Grades K-12)
The CogAT (Cognitive Abilities Test) Practice Test Kit helps students, grades K-12, become familiar with the kinds of questions (not actual content) used in learning abilities tests.
Building Thinking Skills
This engaging series develops critical thinking skills necessary for success in reading, writing, math, science, social studies, and standardized tests in Grades 2-12+. The Building Thinking Skills® series is the bestselling thinking skills program in the world! View Sample Pages.
Scoring High on the Stanford
This test prep program is one of the most comprehensive available for the Stanford. With both a Student Edition of approximately 120 pages for extensive study, and a Teacher’s Edition of nearly 140 pages (including answer keys), the program gives your student(s) the self-confidence they need.
TerraNova 2 Practice Tests
These short practice tests (6-8 pages) will give students an idea of what to expect on test day and increase their confidence in taking the test. A few practice questions (about 2-5) are given in each of the subject areas, the answers to which are provided in the Practice Test Directions booklet.
Scoring High on the TerraNova/CAT (Grades 2-8)
This test prep program is one of the most comprehensive available for the TerraNova/CAT Test. With a Student Edition of approximately 140 pages for extensive study, the program gives your student(s) the self-confidence they need.
Stanford Practice Tests
These short practice tests (13-14 pages) will give students an idea of what to expect on test day and increase their confidence in taking the Stanford Online test. A few practice questions (about 2-5) are given in each of the test categories, the answers to which are provided in the Directions booklet.
Study Strategies Made Easy
Strategies focus on organizational skills, time management, improving reading comprehension, vocabulary development, communication, how to study for tests effectively, memorization, and more. Look Inside!
Cracking the PSAT
Cracking the PSAT is a thorough review of all math, critical reading and writing skills you’ll need to ace the PSAT. This book contains 2 full length practice tests, general testing strategies and question specific problem-solving instruction. Look Inside!
Cracking the SAT
With 7 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 3 online) created specifically for the newly redesigned exam, new content reviews, and updated scoring strategies, this Premium Edition of Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
The Official SAT Study Guide
The Official SAT Study Guide includes 8 official SAT® practice tests along with nearly 300 pages of additional instruction, guidance, and test information. Look Inside!
The Official ACT Prep Guide
Revised and Updated, this is the must-have resource for college bound students. The guide is the go-to handbook for ACT preparation and the only guide from the makers of the exam. Look Inside!
Test Prep Comparison Chart
Policies and Procedures for Test Prep Products
- Place your order online at the Test Prep products page or by phone at 800-542-1066.
- Seton accepts MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Card.
Shipping and Returns
- Customer will be charged for the shipping of test prep materials.
- Standard Service: All orders are shipped via a trackable method. Test prep materials usually ship within 24 hours of placing your order.
- If we make an error with your order, we will gladly correct it. Please call us as soon as possible at 800-542-1066 and notify us of the error. After verifying the error, we will then send you the correct items and a prepaid return label, should something need to be returned. Please note that returns without our prepaid return label will be at your own expense, so please call us before sending anything back.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. Materials should be returned in their original condition via a trackable shipping method. Materials should be returned to:
Seton Testing Services
1350 Progress Drive, Suite B
Front Royal, VA 22630
- Seton is not responsible for customers not returning test materials via a trackable shipping method.
- Before returning unused test prep materials for a refund or exchange, please call Seton at 1-800-542-1066 and talk to a Customer Service Representative.
- Returned materials must be in perfect, saleable condition: NOT DAMAGED or marked in any way.
- Unused test prep materials that are returned within 30 days of the order date will receive a full refund less a 25% restocking fee if received in saleable condition. There is also a 25% restocking fee for exchanges.
- Seton Testing reserves the right to give partial credit for incomplete and/or partially damaged returns.
- Seton Testing will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in return shipments.
- Returns should be sent via a trackable shipping method.
- The customer will not be reimbursed for shipping costs when returning materials for a refund or exchange.
|Subtotal||Continental U.S. Via U.S. Mail||Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO,
and U.S. Territories
Via U.S. Mail
|$0.01 – $10.00||$3.25||$3.25||$8.45||$8.45|
|$10.01 – $30.00||$4.50||$4.50||$14.95||$14.95|
|$30.01 – $60.00||$6.50||$6.50||$24.95||$25.95|
|$60.01 – $100.00||$9.00||$9.00||$29.95||$34.95|
|$100.01 and up||add 9% to the subtotal||add 9% to the subtotal||add 20% to the subtotal||add 25% to the subtotal|
|Your order to a U.S. address will usually take 7 to 10 days to arrive. Delivery time for international orders varies according to your location.|