Policies for the paper booklet standardized tests
- At times, the sale of certain tests to specific regions and/or states is restricted by Riverside or CTB/McGraw Hill.
- All orders are subject to approval by Seton Testing Services.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- If your order is incorrect, and we made the error, we will gladly correct it. Please call us as soon as possible at 800-542-1066 and notify us of the error. After verifying the error, we will then send you the correct items and a prepaid return label if something needs to be returned. Please Note: returns without our prepaid return label will be at your own expense, so please call us before sending anything back.
- To administer the IOWA Form E, CogAT Form 7, or TerraNova/CAT 6 you must complete a Test Agreement.
- Some states may not permit parental administration of the test. It is your responsibility to check your state’s testing requirements.
- Standard Service: All IOWA Form E, CogAT Form 7, or TerraNova/CAT 6 test orders are shipped via a trackable method.
- We ship most standardized tests about 2 weeks before the testing date you select during check-out.
- We do not ship California Achievement Test (CAT) orders with tracking. Alternative shipping methods are available for an additional charge.
- CAT orders usually ship within 24 hours if you check-mark “Send CAT E Immediately”. Otherwise, we ship 1 or 2 weeks prior to your selected testing week.
- For expedited shipping, after placing your order call 800-542-1066 for an expedited shipping quote for your order.
- Back orders will be sent automatically to customers as soon as they become available.
- School orders will arrive approximately 2 weeks before the test date. Homeschool orders will arrive approximately 1 week before the test date.
- Before returning any unused tests for a refund or exchage, please call Seton at 1-800-542-1066 and talk to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Returned materials must be in perfect, saleable condition: NOT DAMAGED or marked in any way.
- Unused tests (along with any accompanying answer documents and/or directions) that are received within 21 days of the test date will receive a full refund less a 25% restocking fee if received in saleable condition. There is also a 25% restocking fee for exchanges.
- Seton Testing reserves the right to give partial credit for incomplete and/or partially damaged returns.
- Seton Testing will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred in return shipments. Returns should be sent via a trackable shipping method.
- The customer will not be reimbursed for shipping costs when returning materials for a refund or exchange.