Returning paper booklet standardized tests after testing
Step 1: Follow the instructions for preparing and packaging answer documents for scoring contained in your Test Administration Directions.
Step 2: Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility so please return ALL answer documents and test materials in their original condition via a trackable and insurable shipping method to:
Seton Testing Services
1350 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
- IOWA Form E and CogAT Form 7 test materials are 14-day rentals.
- IOWA Form A, CogAT Form 6, and TerraNova/CAT 6 test materials are 21-day rentals.
- The CAT test materials are 30-day rentals.
- Your rental period starts from the first day of your selected testing week, or upon arrival if you ordered the CAT to be sent immediately.
- Rental period extensions are $20 per test.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- DO NOT return test materials in separate shipments.
- Return all test materials in a single package via a trackable and insurable shipping method within the rental period unless special permission is obtained from Seton prior to the due date. We recommend insuring for $25 per student booklet and $40 per administration booklet.
- If any test materials are lost, or returned late or damaged (ripped, torn, stained, folded, creased, written in, etc.), the customer is responsible and will be charged $25 for each student test booklet and $40 for each test administration booklet that does not reach Seton or reaches Seton late or damaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the shipping carrier for a claim on the materials.
- Tests will not be scored until all test materials are returned and lost/late/damaged fees have been paid.