- Tests scored between the following dates will be scored with the following norming data.
September 1 – November 30
December 1 – Last day of February
March 1 – August 31
- To automatically be scored at no extra cost according to a particular norm period, tests need to be returned to our facility postmarked no later than the last day of that norm period.
- If you want a test scored for a norm period different from the current one, when you return the test include a check made out to Seton Testing Services for $15 per test for off-norm scoring and indicate the norm period (Fall, Midyear, or Spring) for which you want the test scored.
- For expedited scoring service: When returning your test materials, write “Expedited Scoring” on the outside of the package and include a note asking for expedited scoring and a check made out to Seton Testing Services for $25 per test. Once your test materials have been checked-in at our facility, we will score your test and post the results to your account within 24 hours.
Additional Scoring Services and Fees
- Scoring Only Orders (TerraNova/CAT 6 Only) – Grades K-3: $9.50 per student for grades K-3; Grades 4-12: $9 per student
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged consumable test booklet – $25 per booklet
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged answer document – $15 per answer document
- Rental period extension – $20 per test per 14 days, 21 days, or 30 days depending on test brand
- Off-season scoring/norming – $15 per test
- Handscoring of damaged, non-scorable tests – $50 per test
- Additional Score Report – Emailed is $10 per report; Mailed is $15 per report.
- Expedited Scoring – Scoring of tests within 1 business day of delivery to our offices – $25.00 per test (applicable to walk-ins as well, no exceptions)
IOWA Form E
- Official IOWA E test reports come with norm-referenced scores: scaled, grade equivalent, stanine, and percentile rank and graphed achievement percentiles.
- Primary Reading Profile (PRP) score report included for grades K-3.
- Sample IOWA E Test Report.
CogAT Form 7
- Individual Profile Narrative Report
- Standard Age Scores
- Verbal and Nonverbal Scores (including quantitative)
- Age/Grade Percentile Scores
- Interpretive Information
- Sample CogAT 7 Report
- Interactive Ability Profile Interpretation System (This link will take you to an external site that was built to enable teachers and parents to interpret the Cognitive Abilities Test™ (CogAT) Ability Score Profiles for their students.)
- Norm-referenced scores: raw scores, stanine scores, percentile ranks, and composite percentile ranks.
- Sample California Achievement Test Report.
- Year-round machine and hand scoring at our facility.
- We mail scores to you within 2 weeks of the date we receive your returned testing materials.
- One copy of the test report per student will be mailed.
- Official TerraNova test reports come with norm-referenced scores: scaled, grade equivalent, stanine, percentile ranks, and graphed achievement percentiles.
- Sample TerraNova/CAT 6 Test Report.
- The TerraNova test for grade K can only be scored according to Midyear or Spring Norms.