Stanford 10 Norms Update
Trusted Achievement Test Series with Data You Can Rely On
New Stanford 10 Norms Update for 2018
Did you know that the Stanford 10 has been the most widely used tool in achievement testing since 1922? Now you can be even more confident about your placements and instructional planning with the Stanford 10 2018 norms update. Updated norms allow for the most current comparison of student performance against a contemporary representative national sample.
In addition to updated norms, the Stanford 10 Achievement Test series provides:
- Online (grades 3–12)
- Items designed to measure up to four achievement parameters: content cluster, process cluster, cognitive level, and instructional standard
- Complete & Abbreviated battery options to fit your student’s testing needs
- Reporting options that include Lexile® Measures as well as an Achievement/Ability Comparison (AAC) Score when administered with the OLSAT® 8
- An improved workflow for submitting tests and requesting reporting services
- Support materials for teachers, parents, and students
Take advantage of this norms update for this school year.