Scoring High on the IOWA (Grades 1-8)
This practice test program is one of the most comprehensive available for the IOWA Tests of Basic Skills (ITBS). With both a Student Edition of approximately 140 pages of practice tests, and a Teacher’s Edition of nearly 180 pages (including answer keys and scores of tips and suggestions for teaching test-taking skills), the program gives your student the self-confidence they need over several weeks of test practice. The Student Edition includes these features and opportunities:
- Practice questions in Reading, Spelling, Language, Mathematics, Science, and Study Skills
- Teaches student(s) how to manage their test time
- Familiarizes the student with the test format
- Teaches test-taking strategies and tips that promote success
- Expanded practice opportunities
$47.00 for the Kit (Includes Teacher’s Edition Book and Student Workbook) Copyright 2007.
$18.00 (Student Workbook only – NO TEACHER BOOK/NO ANSWER KEY) Copyright 2007.
*Please note, we do not recommend ordering only the Student Book unless you have already purchased the Teacher’s Edition. The Student Book for grades 1 and 2 cannot be completed without the Teacher’s Edition. You may purchase the student book separately if extra copies are needed.
|Brain Quest Workbooks||Building Thinking Skills||IOWA Practice Tests|