Test Administrators must agree to administer the standardized tests according to the publisher’s requirements.
Below is information regarding requirements of each of the four standardized tests offered by Seton Testing Services.
Security involves procedures for shipping, receiving, storing, disseminating, and controlling test materials. Test security is essential for the protection of the integrity of all standardized tests and all tests in general. All test administrators must abide by these rules in order to protect the integrity and validity of the test and the testing session.
- Test materials must be stored in a secure, locked area when not in use and only be handled by the test administrator and authorized personnel.
- Students should not be left alone with testing materials at any time.
- Test materials should not be reproduced in any way.
- Test administrators should not discuss test content or use it for review, practice or demonstration.
- Test administrators must be prepared and familiar with test directions before entering any test session.
- Test administrators must follow the written test administration procedures included in the Directions for Administration and adhere to any time constraints based on the guidelines of the test.
- Test administrators must return all the materials via a traceable shipping method to Seton Testing Services after the testing session.
IOWA Form A Discount
Pricing for the IOWA Form A is $39 per test for grades K-2, and $29 per test for grades 3-12.
Orders of 25 or more IOWA Form A tests of any level 10% off
Pricing for the CAT is $29 per test for grades 4-12. Grades K-3 for the CAT are unavailable.
Orders of 10 or more CAT tests of any level 10% off
Pricing for the TerraNova is $43 per test for grades K-12.
Orders of 10 or more TerraNova tests of any level 10% off
Pricing for the Stanford Online is $40 per test for grades 3-12.
Orders of 10 or more Stanford tests of any level 10% off
Testing 1-2-3 Overview
Step 1: Order the test.
Step 2: Administer the test.
Step 3: Return the test to Seton for scoring.
How to Order a Standardized Test
2. You administer the test and then return ALL the test materials back to Seton IMMEDIATELY.
3. Seton scores the test within 2 weeks, uploads the results to your online account, & notifies you.
Seton Testing Services is here to help you every step of the way.
BEFORE You Order
Step 2: Chat with one of our Testing Consultants over the phone (800-542-1066) or online if you are still unsure of what to order. They will be glad to answer any questions you may have about the tests, test prep materials, or the testing procedures.
Step 3: Order online 3 weeks to 5 months before your desired test date by following the specific steps for the IOWA, CAT, TerraNova, or Stanford. You may also call us at 800-542-1066 and we will be glad to help you with placing your order every step of the way.
AFTER You Receive the Test Materials
Step 1: Open your testing packet immediately and review your packing list/invoice to make sure all materials are present. Keep materials in a secure location until you are ready to administer the test.
Step 2: Review the Administration Directions. Follow the directions for administering the test within the 21-day or 30-day rental period for the test.
Step 3: After administering the test, follow the instructions contained in your Test Administration Directions for packaging the answer documents.
Step 4: Mail ALL the answer documents and ALL the testing materials back to Seton Testing IMMEDIATELY. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility. Materials should be returned in their original condition via a trackable & insurable shipping method. Materials should be returned to:
1350 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
- Once your IOWA or TerraNova/CAT 6 tests are scored, results can be found in your user account created online at SetonTesting.com.
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for scoring of the ITED® when ordered with the Interest Explorer™.
- CAT E/Survey test results will be mailed to you and can be found in your online user account.