Measure Your Student’s Success
Whether you are an individual homeschooler, a private school, or with a homeschool group, Seton Testing Services provides affordable, standardized testing and test preparation materials to meet your testing needs.
As an educator, you can benefit from assessments in the following ways:
1. Monitor student progress
2. Diagnose student strengths and weaknesses
3. Provide information on curriculum and instructional effectiveness
4. Discover student potential in order to provide sufficient challenge
5. Isolate a learning disability in order to provide remediation
6. Help determine placement in various programs and schools
7. Meet your state testing requirements
6 Reasons to Test with Seton
1. Established Reputation – Over 25 years of providing testing materials to the homeschool and private school community.
2. Prompt and Friendly Customer Service – Helping individuals and groups every step of the way—from ordering to understanding results!
3. Great Prices – Group discounts and low prices
4. Easy Ordering – Either online or by phone
5. Quick Results – Tests scored locally, results within 2 weeks
6. Online Testing – Take the Stanford 10 achievement test and Algebra Placement Test online
Test Comparison Charts
Compare our test products to decide what’s best for you and your students.
Now offering: Online, diagnostic, adaptive and interactive testing for reading and math! For grades Pre-K through 12.
Create your Free Account
You can view test scores online, see your past order history, and see past test results!
Overview of the Testing Process
For paper tests, you order the standardized test and Seton ships it to you with directions. You administer the test to your student and then return all the test materials to Seton. Seton scores the test, uploads the results to your online account, and notifies you.
What They Say
TJ Bell Marks, Principal Omni International School, GA
“For us it was a natural choice. As a small private school, it was affordable, efficient. It’s customizable. Choosing Seton Testing has been a wonderful experience for our small private school.”
Byron Whitcraft, Principal St. Louis de Montfort Academy, PA
“…A very good way to evaluate how the student is going to do during the school year and also to place them in the proper grade. Seton’s turn around on grading is quick. We normally get a turn around in two weeks sometimes within a week.”
Stephanie Norton, Parent Teacher, FL
“It helps monitor my kids’ improvement with tools they give us online. You can see what you need to improve upon as a teacher and you can tell where your child may need more work, if they’re ready to move on, or if they need to spend more time on a particular study.”