Schools & Groups
Home school groups and private schools can order any of our tests or test prep products.
Public schools can use our TerraNova 2/CAT 6, 6 diagnostic tests, & test prep products.
How to Place a School or Group Order
Please order 10 or more IOWA, CogAT, TerraNova, or Stanford Online tests at least 3-4 weeks before your desired test week.
Step 2: Email GroupOrders@SetonTesting.com the completed spreadsheet with the school or group contact information and brand of test desired.
Step 3: Login to your account at least 3-4 weeks before your desired test date to verify the accuracy of the order information in your shopping cart, select your test week, and pay for the order.
After you administer the tests, send ALL test materials back to Seton Testing for scoring.
To order 10 or more CAT tests for your private school/group, email GroupOrders@SetonTesting.com with the school name, contact information, and the number of tests needed for each grade so we can add the data to your shopping cart and then contact you to verify the accuracy of the order.
Seton offers SCORING ONLY orders of the TerraNova 2/CAT 6 Complete Battery w/Plus and Survey w/Plus.
The price covers the cost of the student test booklets, test administration directions, answer sheets, basic shipping to you, scoring, & posting test results.
- IOWA is $39 per test for grades K-2, and $29 per test for grades 3-12.
- CogAT is $39 per test for grade 2, and $29 per test for grades 3-12.
- CAT is $29 per test for grades 4-12. Grades K-3 for the CAT are unavailable.
- TerraNova is $43 per test for grades K-12.
- Stanford Online is $40 per test for grades 3-12.
If you want your school or group to send a Purchase Order to pay by check, please fill-out this credit application, fax it to 888-282-7806, and call us at 800-542-1066 with your credit card information to keep on file.
To qualify for these discounts, orders must be placed and score reports must be sent to the group coordinator or school.
- Orders of 25 or more IOWA or CogAT tests get 10% off.
- Orders of 10 or more CAT, TerraNova, or Stanford tests get 10% off.
The test score reports will be available within two weeks in your online account.
- IOWA test reports include individual student reports as well as overall school report.
- CogAT test reports include a Narrative Report and these scores: Verbal, Quantitative, and Nonverbal. If taken with the IOWA, then Age/Grade Percentile and Standard Age Scores are included.
- CAT test reports include individual student reports with raw scores, stanines and national percentile rank.
- TerraNova test reports of individual students include scale scores, grade equivalent, and national percentile rank.
- Stanford Complete Report & Abbreviated Report include individual student reports with scaled scores, grade equivalent, & percentile scores.
Hard copies of test results (only upon request for the Stanford) will be shipped to the school or group coordinator to distribute to the group.
Scoring Only Orders for TerraNova 2/CAT 6
Instructions for SCORING ONLY orders of the TerraNova 2/CAT 6 Complete Battery w/Plus and Survey w/Plus
1. Verify that you have the TerraNova 2/CAT 6 booklets. We can score both Complete Battery w/Plus and Survey w/Plus. We cannot score other versions of the TerraNova, such as the TerraNova 3.
2. You must create an online account.
3. Download and fill-in this spreadsheet. Directions are here.
4. Email GroupOrders@SetonTesting.com the completed spreadsheet with the school contact information so we can add the data to your account.
5. Pricing is as follows: $9.50 per student for grades K-3; $6.50 per student for grades 4-12. For grades 4-12, answer documents MUST be purchased separately from us for $2.50 each.
6. We will place the order in our system for you and you will receive an email confirmation. The total in the email confirmation does not reflect your actual total. You will receive an invoice with your actual total, and we will contact you for payment information.
7. If you want to send a Purchase Order to pay by check, please fill-out this credit application, fax it to 888-282-7806, and call us at 800-542-1066 with your credit card information to keep on file.