Schools & Groups
Please order 10 or more IOWA, CogAT, TerraNova, or Stanford tests at least 3-4 weeks before your desired test week.
Step 2: Email GroupOrders@SetonTesting.com the completed spreadsheet with the school or group contact information and brand of test desired.
Step 3: Login to your account at least 3-4 weeks before your desired test date to verify the accuracy of the order information in your shopping cart, select your test week, and pay for the order. We can’t schedule the beginning test week until the order has been paid.
After you administer the tests, send ALL test materials back to Seton Testing for scoring.
To order 10 or more CAT tests for your private school/group, email GroupOrders@SetonTesting.com with the school name, contact information, and the number of tests needed for each grade so we can add the data to your shopping cart and then contact you to verify the accuracy of the order.
The price covers the cost of the student test booklets, test administration directions, answer sheets, basic shipping to you, scoring, & posting test results.
- IOWA is $39 per test for grades K-2, and $29 per test for grades 3-12.
- CogAT is $39 per test for grade 2, and $29 per test for grades 3-12.
- CAT is $29 per test for grades 4-12. Grades K-3 for the CAT are unavailable.
- TerraNova is $40 per test for grades K-12.
- Stanford Online is $40 per test for grades 3-12.
If you want to send a Purchase Order to pay by check, please fill-out this credit application and call us at 800-542-1066 with your credit card information to keep on file.
To qualify for these discounts, orders must be placed and score reports must be sent to the group coordinator or school.
- Orders of 25 or more IOWA or CogAT tests get 10% off.
- Orders of 10 or more CAT, TerraNova, or Stanford tests get 10% off.
The test score reports will be available within two weeks in your online account.
- IOWA test reports include individual student reports as well as overall school report.
- CogAT test reports include a Narrative Report and these scores: Verbal, Quantitative, and Nonverbal. If taken with the IOWA, then Age/Grade Percentile and Standard Age Scores are included.
- CAT test reports include individual student reports with raw scores, stanines and national percentile rank.
- TerraNova test reports of individual students include scale scores, grade equivalent, and national percentile rank.
- Stanford Complete Report & Abbreviated Report include individual student reports with scaled scores, grade equivalent, & percentile scores.
Hard copies of test results (only upon request for the Stanford) will be shipped to the school or group coordinator to distribute to the group.