The TerraNova test is a nationally-recognized, norm-referenced, standardized achievement test that meets most states’ annual testing requirements. This edition was renormed in 2005, allowing homeschools and private schools the ability to purchase this test for the first time. It provides a series of tests that are easy to administer, stimulating to take, and most importantly, extremely accurate in their assessment of student achievement. NO BACHELOR’S DEGREE REQUIRED!
TerraNova, Second Edition®, is now available from Seton in the following forms:
|Complete Battery Plus
| Survey Plus
Grades: 2, 3, 4, 6-12
The TerraNova Evaluates:
- Word Analysis
- • Usage
- • Mechanics
- • Spelling
- • Computation
- • Problem Solving and Concepts
- Social Studies
Administration and Completion Times
- K–3 (Levels 10-13) must be administered separately by grade.
- Grades 4–5 (Levels 14–15) may be administered together.
- Grades 6–8 (Levels 16–18) may be administered together.
- Grades 9–12 (Levels 19–21/22) may be administered together.
|Complete Battery Completion Times:||Survey/Plus Battery Completion Times:|
Note: These are approximate times. If you opt to do just the core portions of the test (Reading, Language, and Math), administration time will be substantially decreased.
Refer to www.hslda.org for your state’s testing requirements.
Scoring Reports and Results
- Scores available online in your user account within 2 weeks of the date we receive your returned testing materials.
- Year-round machine scoring at our facility
- Reports with norm-referenced scores: scaled, grade equivalent, stanine, and percentile ranks
- Graphed achievement percentiles
- Test score interpretation
Ordering and Return of Testing Materials
- Orders must be placed at least 3 weeks in advance of the test date desired.
- Per publisher requirements, you must complete a one-time End User Sublicense Agreement prior to product shipment. Tests can only be purchased by homeschools and other qualified users listed on the End User Agreement Form for the TerraNova.
- Testing materials are rentals only and must be returned undamaged to Seton immediately after testing, unless special permission is obtained from Seton.
- Damaged or lost materials will incur additional expense and will be charged to your credit card.
TerraNova 2 – Complete Battery
TerraNova 2 – Survey