Returning paper booklet standardized tests after testing
Step 1: Follow the instructions for preparing and packaging answer documents for scoring contained in your Test Administration Directions.
Step 2: Mail ALL the answer documents and ALL the testing materials back to Seton Testing. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility so please return test materials in their original condition via a trackable and insurable shipping method to:
1350 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
Step 3: Allow 2 weeks for test results from Seton. Once your tests are scored, results can be found in your user account created online at SetonTesting.com. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for scoring when ordered with the Interest Explorer™.
- IOWA Forms A & E, CogAT Forms 6 & 7, Interest Explorer, & TerraNova/CAT 6 test materials are 21-day rentals.
- The CAT test materials are 30-day rentals.
- Your rental period starts from the first day of your selected testing week, or upon arrival if you ordered the CAT to be sent immediately.
- Rental period extensions are $20 per test.
- Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- DO NOT return test materials in separate shipments.
- Return all test materials in a single package via a trackable and insurable shipping method within the rental period unless special permission is obtained from Seton prior to the due date.
- If any test materials are lost, or returned late or damaged (ripped, torn, stained, folded, creased, written in, etc.), the customer is responsible and will be charged $25 for each student test booklet and $40 for each test administration booklet that does not reach Seton or reaches Seton late or damaged. It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the shipping carrier for a claim on the materials.
- Tests will not be scored until all test materials are returned and lost/late/damaged fees have been paid.