Scoring Policies, Services, and Fees
- Tests will not be scored until all test materials are returned and lost/late/damaged fees have been paid.
- Answer sheets should be completely filled out and checked for errors before they are returned.
- Consumable tests booklets and answer documents not completed in a #2 pencil will not be scored. Handscoring charges may apply.
- Contact Seton Testing for options before returning damaged answer sheets or damaged consumable test booklets to be scored.
- Seton posts scores online in your user account within 2 weeks of receiving your returned test materials.
- Allow 6 to 8 weeks for ITED scoring results when taken with the Interest Explorer for Grades 9-12.
- Year-round machine scoring locally, except when taken with the ITED & Interest Explorer, (Gr. 9-12)
- Reading this Explanation of Scoring Terms will help you understand the test report.
- Seton does not send test results to third parties unless directed to by the account holder.
- Tests scored between the following dates will be scored with the following norming data.
|September 1 - November 30
|December 1 - Last day of February
|March 1 - August 31
- To automatically be scored at no extra cost according to a particular norm period, tests need to be returned to our facility postmarked no later than the last day of that norm period.
- If you want a test scored for a norm period different from the current one, when you return the test include a check made out to Seton Testing Services for $15 per test for off-norm scoring and indicate the norm period (Fall, Midyear, or Spring) for which you want the test scored.
- For expedited scoring service: When returning your test materials, write “Expedited Scoring” on the outside of the package and include a note asking for expedited scoring and a check made out to Seton Testing Services for $25 per test. Once your test materials have been checked-in at our facility, we will score your test and post the results to your account within 24 hours.
Additional Scoring Services and Fees
- Scoring Only Orders (TerraNova/CAT 6 Only) - Grades K-3: $9.50 per student for grades K-3; Grades 4-12: $9 per student
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged consumable test booklet - $25 per booklet
- Replacement fee for lost or damaged answer document - $15 per answer document
- Rental period extension – $20 per test per 21 days
- Off-season scoring/norming - $15 per test
- Handscoring of damaged, non-scorable tests - $50 per test
- Additional Score Report - Emailed is $10 per report; Mailed is $15 per report.
- Expedited Scoring - Scoring of tests within 1 business day of delivery to our offices - $25.00 per test (applicable to walk-ins as well, no exceptions)