Returning paper booklet standardized tests after testing
Follow the instructions for preparing and packaging answer documents for scoring contained in your Test Administration Directions.
Return shipping is the customerís responsibility so please return ALL answer documents and test materials in their original condition via a trackable and insurable
shipping method to:
Seton Testing Services
Step 3: Allow 2 weeks for test results from Seton.
1350 Progress Drive
Front Royal, VA 22630
Once your†tests are scored, results can be found in your user account
created online at SetonTesting.com. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for scoring when ordered with the Interest Explorerô.
- IOWA Form E and CogAT Form 7 test materials are 14-day rentals.
- IOWA Form A, CogAT Form 6, Interest Explorer, & TerraNova/CAT 6 test materials are 21-day rentals.
- The CAT test materials are 30-day rentals.
- Your rental period starts from the first day of your selected testing week, or upon arrival if you ordered the CAT to be sent immediately.
- Rental period extensions are $20 per test.
- Return shipping is the customerís responsibility.
- DO NOT return test materials in separate shipments.
- Return all test materials in a single package via a trackable and insurable shipping method within the rental period unless special permission is obtained from Seton prior to the due date. We recommend insuring for $25 per student booklet and $40 per administration booklet.
- If any test materials are lost, or returned late or damaged (ripped, torn, stained, folded, creased, written in, etc.), the customer is responsible and will be charged $25 for each student test booklet and $40 for each test administration booklet that does not reach Seton or reaches Seton late or damaged. It is the customerís responsibility to contact the shipping carrier for a claim on the materials.
- Tests will not be scored until all test materials are returned and lost/late/damaged fees have been paid.