SAT Premium Prep
The all-in-one solution for your highest possible score — including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and access to premium online extras.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types (multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more)
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math—plus writing exercises to help prepare for the essay
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests to help analyze and track your progress
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Includes Access to Premium Online Exclusives:
- Videos to teach you SAT test-taking strategies and commonly-tested topics
- Access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
- Multi-week study guides
- Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking your perfect school and writing essays that stand out
Soft cover. Approximate dimensions: 8.4 x 2 x 10.8 inches. 866 pages.
PSAT, SAT and ACT Information
You should be able to obtain registration bulletins from a local high school, community college or a public library. The registration bulletins list the centers and the dates; please check them for the center most convenient for you.
It is important for Juniors (11th graders) to take the PSAT test, as there are scholarship opportunities based on the results. Most notably, the National Merit Scholarship program uses the PSAT as their benchmark. Ask a local high school for registration.
Current SAT and PSAT test dates may be found at: https://www.collegeboard.org
Current ACT test information may be found at: https://www.act.org
The Internet is by far your best source for information on scholarships and financial aid. Putting in key words such as “scholarship,” or “college tuition help” and the like should gain you a wealth of information.
See this article on 5 Ways You Can Prepare to Succeed in the ACT/SAT Tests.