Cracking the PSAT
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships. Includes:
- Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT
- Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
- Thorough review of all the math, critical reading, and writing skills you need to ace the PSAT
- Targeted Math drills for Geometry, Quadratic equations, and Functions
- Practice drills and detailed explanations for every topic that appears on the PSAT
- Specific Strategies for cracking every question type
- Exclusive list of key PSAT Vocabulary words
- Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
- 2 full length practice tests so that you are ready to go when the real test time arrives.
Black and white. Copyright 2017. Soft cover. Approximate dimensions: 8.25 x 10.75 inches. 500 pages.
PSAT, SAT and ACT Information
You should be able to obtain registration bulletins from a local high school, community college or a public library. The registration bulletins list the centers and the dates. Please check them for the center most convenient for you.
It is important for Juniors (11th graders) to take the PSAT test, as there are scholarship opportunities based on the results. Most notably, the National Merit Scholarship program uses the PSAT as their benchmark. Ask a local high school for registration.
Current SAT and PSAT test dates may be found at: https://www.collegeboard.org
Current ACT test information may be found at: https://www.act.org
The Internet is by far your best source for information on scholarships and financial aid. Putting in key words such as “scholarship,” or “college tuition help” and the like should gain you a wealth of information.
See this article on 5 Ways You Can Prepare to Succeed in the ACT/SAT Tests.
STATE HOME SCHOOL CODES FOR PSAT ONLY:
|Alabama-990 199||Hawaii-991 299||Michigan-992 399||North Carolina-993 499||Texas-994 499|
|Alaska-990 299||Idaho-991 399||Minnesota-992 499||North Dakota-993 599||Utah-994 599|
|Arizona-990 399||Illinois-991 499||Mississippi-992 599||Ohio-993 699||Vermont-994 699|
|Arkansas-990 499||Indiana-991 599||Missouri-992 699||Oklahoma-993 799||Virginia-994 799|
|California-990 599||Iowa-991 699||Montana-992 799||Oregon-993 899||Washington-994 899|
|Colorado-990 699||Kansas-991 799||Nebraska-992 899||Pennsylvania-993 999||West Virginia-994 999|
|Connecticut-990 799||Kentucky-991 899||Nevada-992 999||Rhode Island-994 099||Wisconsin-995 099|
|Delaware-990 899||Louisiana-991 999||New Hampshire-993 099||South Carolina-994 199||Wyoming-995 199|
|DC-990 999||Maine-992 099||New Jersey-993 199||South Dakota-994 299||Puerto Rico and U.S. Territories-995 499|
|Florida-991 099||Maryland-992 199||New Mexico-993 299||Tennessee-994 399||Outside the U.S.-995 599|
|Georgia-991 199||Massachusetts-992 299||New York-993 399|