|Let’s Go Learn||DORA|
Seton Testing Services has partnered with Let’s Go Learn® to bring you a Diagnostic Online Reading Assessment (DORA) for grades K-12.
DORA is a comprehensive, valid, and reliable web-based assessment that diagnostically assesses your child’s reading abilities. Functioning like a personal reading specialist, it adapts to your child as they respond to each question in the online program, getting harder or easier as needed to complete the diagnosis. DORA’s interactive style makes testing fun, engages students, and enables testing from any location, including your own home. Have your student take DORA at periodic intervals throughout the year to track their progress.
The eight sub-skills of reading assessed by DORA are:
- high-frequency words
- word recognition
- phonemic awareness
- oral vocabulary
- reading comprehension
- Administration by anyone
- Administration at any time
- Interactive test adapts to student responses by difficulty level and construct, clearly identifying mastery/non-mastery
- Interactive technology features a mix of audio, text, and multimedia images to engage all students
- Reports available instantly upon completion in your Let’s Go Learn® account
- Reports are easy to read and understand and contain usable diagnostic information. These reports may be used to:
- Guide at-home reading activities
- Easily share students’ reading profiles with teachers to coordinate home-school efforts
- Available for international use!
- Begin by logging into your Seton Testing account, or creating an account if you do not have one.
- Add desired tests to cart and complete checkout process.
- Perform system check to verify that Adobe Flash is installed & your computer’s audio is working. Also adjust your audio volume.
- Receive email from Seton Testing and follow step-by-step instructions to access test through Let’s Go Learn®.
- No requirements for administrators
- No scheduling — can be taken immediately upon purchase, day or night
- No expiration — test can be purchased in advance and taken any time
- Administration times are:
- DORA K-4: 30 – 45 minutes
- DORA 4-12: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Program automatically adjusts difficulty level as student tests
- Administrator Getting Started Instructions
How to Get Started with Let’s Go Learn
- Place your order online at SetonTesting.com or by phone at 540-636-1250 or 800-542-1066.
- Seton accepts MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card.
- To place an order for the Let’s Go Learn® Diagnostic tests, you must create a user account.
- All orders are subject to approval by Seton Testing Services.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The DORA test is delivered to your student in an online format. Please view computer specifications.
- Score reports should be available online immediately upon test completion in your Let’s Go Learn® Account.
Cancellations and Refunds
- You may cancel your order up to 30 days after placing it and receive a full refund for any unused test.
- You will receive a refund based on the pricing policy in effect at the time.