|Let’s Go Learn||DOMA Pre-Algebra|
Seton Testing Services has partnered with Let’s Go Learn® to bring you the Diagnostic Online Math Assessment (DOMA) Pre-Algebra.
DOMA Pre-Algebra provides a detailed examination of students’ preparedness for entering Algebra I. DOMA Pre-Algebra is useful in assessing students to gain a clear understanding of their Algebra readiness. By testing prerequisite skills, DOMA Pre-Algebra provides meaningful feedback to students and parents, at a critical learning transition time. DOMA Pre-Algebra uses middle and high school interfaces to engage secondary learners. In addition, if performance in early, lower-level constructs indicates a possible deficiency, then DOMA Pre-Algebra ceases testing and checks either math facts or English language proficiency to identify further students’ strengths and weaknesses.
Using adaptive technology, the DOMA Pre-Algebra assessment evaluates 14 different areas of math knowledge that educators consider essential for success at the Algebra I level.
Areas of Math Evaluated
- integer operations
- fraction operations
- decimal operation
- comparing and converting
- estimating and rounding
- evaluating exponents
- ratios and proportions
- simplifying expressions
- coordinate graphing
- linear functions
- simple equations
- interpreting data
- simple probability
- Administration by anyone
- Administration at any time
- Interactive test adapts to student responses by difficulty level and construct, clearly identifying mastery/non-mastery
- Adaptive logic reduces student frustration by making decisions based on real-time monitoring of student responses
- Reports available instantly upon completion in your Let’s Go Learn® account
- Reports are easy to read and understand, and contain usable diagnostic information
- Available for international use!
- Begin by logging into your Seton Testing account, or creating an account if you do not have one.
- Add desired tests to cart and complete checkout process.
- Perform system check to verify that Adobe Flash is installed & your computer’s audio is working. Also adjust your audio volume.
- Receive email from Seton Testing and follow step-by-step instructions to access test through Let’s Go Learn®.
How to Order Let’s Go Learn tests
- No requirements for administrators
- No scheduling — can be taken immediately upon purchase, day or night
- No expiration — test can be purchased in advance and taken any time
- Test is un-timed
- Estimated completion times: 15 – 45 minutes
- Program automatically adjusts difficulty level as student tests
- Administrator Getting Started Instructions
How to Get Started with Let’s Go Learn
- Easy-to-read results provide teachers and parents with a comprehensive report of student’s readiness for algebra.
- Scores are available immediately on completion in your Let’s Go Learn® account.
- View Sample Report Here.
- Place your order online at SetonTesting.com or by phone at 540-636-1250 or 800-542-1066.
- Seton accepts MasterCard, Visa, and Discover Card.
- To place an order for the Let’s Go Learn® Diagnostic tests, you must create a user account.
- All orders are subject to approval by Seton Testing Services.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- The DOMA Pre-Algebra test is delivered to your student in an online format. Please view computer specifications.
- Score reports should be available online immediately upon test completion in your Let’s Go Learn® account.
Cancellations and Refunds
- You may cancel your order up to 30 days after placing it and receive a full refund for any unused test.
- You will receive a refund based on the pricing policy in effect at the time.